Day 21: Reflection Time
It’s easy to take mindless action, to keep moving the wheel forward. However, this tendency for motion serves us best when it is tempered with reflection.
Without the need to take action, can we just notice what is?
I love that you have taken action towards your goal. Let’s take this last day of the 21-day Challenge to reflect on the process…
Pick a quiet spot, take a few deep cleansing breaths and center yourself.
Read these questions out loud and write your answers in your journal.
- 1. What did you notice about yourself during the challenge?
2. What do you notice about yourself now?
3. What did you do differently these past 21 days?
4. What resistance did you encounter?
5. How did you work with that resistance?
6. How would you like to work with resistance in the future?
7. What are you satisfied with?
8. What are you dissatisfied with?
9. Did you accomplish your goal?
10. What were you hoping to accomplish that you didn’t?
11. How did you care for yourself during the challenge?
12. If there was one thing you learned from the challenge to bring into your everyday business life, what would it be?
13. What do you need now that the challenge is complete?
I hope you have found these past 21 days as challenging and exciting as I have. Thank you for the opportunity to serve in this way. It has been an honor.
Take the Challenge:
- 21-Day Yoga Marketing Challenge (overview)
- Day 20: Actions Add to the Bottom Line
- Day 21: Reflection Time
[tags]Megan McDonough, training the trainer program, yoga business, business marketing consultant, 21-day yoga marketing challenge[/tags]